Saturday, 13 July 2019
9.30 am – 4.30 pm
You are invited to attend a therapeutic wellbeing day focused on
Understanding life’s phases as a woman
What to expect and how you can support yourself during the phases, so that you can take care of yourself in a holistic and empowering way.
Taking time to receive one-on-one pampering and relaxation.
The perfect way to begin your summer holiday!
Composition of the Day
Two informative talks and exploration:
Biographical Journey: the life’s phases of a woman– with Annette Gordon, Biographical Counsellor
Women’s Health – with Dr Claudia Kempfen, GP and Anthroposophical Medical Practitioner
Mindful movement exercises with Eurythmist, Ursula Werner
Enjoy a delicious, homemade organic lunch
Receive three 45-minute individual therapy sessions that you have chosen from:
- Kinesiology with Jonathan Livingstone
- Nutritional Therapy with Lara Seago
- Holistic Facial Treatment with Elizabeth King
- Eurythmy – mindful movement with Ursula Werner
- Either: Rhythmical Einreibung – Therapeutic Touch Massage; Reflexology or Rhythmical Massage with Fiona Sim and Monika Horber (Practitioners advise not to have both massage + reflexology on same day)
- Relaxation Therapy with Emma Price
Cost and Booking information
Booking deposit of £35 required. Bookings close on 1 July.
Please book in advance as numbers of attendees are limited.
For more information and to register your booking please contact Elizabeth