Elysia Therapeutic Centre LLP (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and the data information we hold on you.
1. Information we hold
The information we hold is regarding your contact details: name, address, email and telephone number.
2. How we receive your information
- Signed contact form
- Event applications
- Therapeutic enquiry
- Trudi Weigert Therapy Fund Applications
3. Use of this information
We use your information in carrying out our work as a therapy centre, in accordance with your wishes to receive services and support from the Centre.
If you have chosen to be kept up to date with the Centre then we will also use the email address you supply to send you our regular updates.
This information will only be used to share with you the details about the Centre’s activities and events.
- We will never pass your information on to another organization or individuals.
- Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for the purpose for which it was collected.
- We delete records from our communications email list when subscribers un-subscribe.
4. Your rights
- You have the right to access information held about you. You can request access to the information we hold on you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like us to correct or update any information, or if you would like information deleted from our records, then please email us at email@example.com